Friday 21 March 2014





TRACKLIST:




Artist : Manigance
Country : France
Release : Ange Ou Demon
Year : 2002
Genre : Heavy Metal
File Type : mp3 320

Info:

After Heavenly, it's the time for another French band to mark the history of metal with fire letters in the sky. I suggest you try the French lyrics cause there's no way I can predict that you will like it, French is a very rich language, if not the richest one, but that doesn't mean you'll like the way it sounds. I've listen to this album at least 50 times already and I don't feel like listening to something else for a long time to tell you the truth. The CD is stuck in my car CD player and will stay there for long, very long ! With this album : Manigance have instantly become one of my favorite bands. New metal gods have landed on this planet, and they're called Manigance!

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video