Saturday 29 March 2014





TRACKLIST:




Artist : Helloween
Country : Germany
Release : Karaoke Remix Vol. 1
Year : 1998
Genre : Heavy Metal
File Type : mp3 320

Info:

A great album for seriose singers like my myself ride the sky and how many tears were perfect except for one little part on the second verse where kai double tracked his vocal if the could have left the higher pitched part of his vocal in it would have been better but besides that arrangements are perfect and tommy hansen remix makes those two tracks sound for better than the original mixes. next up we have future world which is perfect to me especially since I thought michael kiskes vocal delivery on the song lacked feeling and on that song and every other song that kai wrote well he was with helloween as I think kai is a much better singer now and he was then as well The only down side to me on that song as at the end to much the backround vocals were not mixed loud enough.

Labels

Total Pageviews

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Multimedia Updates

Pages

Menu

Video